Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fun Cooking

Yesterday, we girls had fun cooking at Yee Lin's house. Its something that we planned for a long time and finally, we manage to find a free time to hang out and check each others culinary skills. ( Not that I have any ^^ )

My job was to prepare drinks and I have chosen to make smoothie. It suppose to be a 15 minutes job BUT it takes almost an hour to prepare the drink. I have some problems in handling the blender. Luckily, Ee Lin help me out. Thanks Ee Lin. Lets take a look at our activities....



Jas preparing her special pork chop...


Yee Lin and Lingli preparing the spaghetti .
After all the hard work, we manage to prepare some mouth watering dishes. This is the end result of our effort.

Coleslaw as the appetiser ....prepare by Ee Lin


Nicely fry golden brown pork chop... Yum Yum
Spaghetti as the main course...


My Tangy Smoothie
We have our lunch on time and enjoy the rest of the day singing our hearts out.
( More to laughing our hearts out)

2 comments:

Elaine said...

hello. testing.. hehe..

it's a she said...

oh my~~ i miss the moments~ so much