Friday, October 23, 2009

My Sweethearts

With a blink of an eye, my 2 weeks holiday has finally come to an end. Time really flies.....
Its been a busy holiday for me as I spent most of my time taking care of my sweethearts.
Wanna know who are my sweethearts....Let me introduce them to you. From the eldest to the youngest. ^^




This is my first sweetheart. Her name is MD. She's been in my family for 2 years but I don't reallly know how old is she since she's adopted.
This is Junior. He is 5 months plus. Boy, he's the troublemaker in the family. Always get scolding and it is me who always have to clean up his mess.

Well, this is the youngest one. His name is Jerry. Cute one isn't he. He is about 2 months old and a very mischievious one.
So, I spent my whole holiday keeping this 3 fella out of trouble and playing with them. I'm always exhausted by the end of the day and ended up sleeping like a pig. ZZZZZ





No comments: