Thursday, December 10, 2009

Early Celebration...^^

What celebration is it?
Its an early celebration for my grandma's birthday.....
Since everyone is back in Melaka for the weekend, we have
decided celebrate earlier. It was a last minute decision but
everything went well. We had lunch at Lucky Famous restaurant.

I was busy eating and chit chatting that I have forgotten to take
photos. This some of the one I managed to take...


This is the birthday girl....:)

This is my cousin, Mynn...(Looking very blur)
This is some of my relatives...(Waiting for the food...hungry)








4 comments:

...Yee Lin... said...

haha..your cousin looked so funny in the photo..
btw, happy birthday to your grandma.

Cheers!!

Elaine said...

Happy birthday to ur grandma. ^^

Mynn said...

Happy bday to YOUR granma, ketot.

Sherryn said...

Thanks u guys....