Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MMU Convocation 2012

Finally, the much awaited day has arrived.
8th October 2012 marks another important event in my life.
I have officially completed my studies.
All the hard work and effort (not that much actually) that I put in for the last 5 years,
has earned me a degree in accounting.

The convocation was held in MMU Cyberjaya.
I was kinda excited and sad.
Excited that I have finally graduated
And sad, as I will part ways with my friends.
My uni life was full of joy, happiness and adventures
because of them.

So, I would like to take this opportunity to say 
THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS
for staying with me through ups and downs.
I will never forget you guys
And lets stay in touch no matter how busy our lives is after this.

FRIENDS FOREVER
(PS: I know it sounded cliche....lol)

Congrats to graduates out there and all the best for your future undertakings.

So, just scroll down for pictures.

Many thanks to my family that has supported me all the way.....><
Ee Lin, my childhood friend....Congrats
I just realised that I don't have a picture with you in your robe on the actual day......:(
Lingli, who studied in the same kindergarten with me but I only know her in uni....
(Fate can be surprising at times)
Too many cameras. and both of us aren't looking here...
Thanks Miss Susan for all your guidance and support.....^^
The standard throwing the mortar celebration...:P
My scroll.....muahaha...working life, here I come..
Thanks my dear friends for all your wishes and presents/

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Gosh!!! I really look so tired..
That's working life.

Sherryn said...

I think you look ok.....
Still look pretty n young...

Mynn said...

Fuyohhhhhhhhh. More posts please!