Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium (MEMA)

Since, I have nothing better to do, I decided to join my dad's trip to Resort world, Singapore.
I called a few friends to join me but only Lingli was available.
So, off we go to Singapore for a day trip.
This time around, we visited MEMA. 
I expected this trip to be a fast & boring.

The exhibition was average (okaylah) for me.
It shows all the culture & places that Admiral Cheng Ho visited during his voyage.

Chinese opera from China...Duh ><

Lingli the water puppet from Vietnam....^^


What capture our attention was the interactive session.
We spend most of our times playing games , exploring new things and colouring.
Understand the sound traditional music instruments through games....

Make your own wayang kulit....(This is Lingli and my Mr. Joker)


Busy SS-ing in the toilet....:P
 My favourite interactive session is the vase making session.
Below are some of the vase I've created.
Guess how much they are sold for.....

Pink swallow vase....

Floral blue vase....
We also watched a 4D typhoon show which cost us additional $6. 
Overall, the visit to the museum was much more enjoyable than what I imagine.
We spend almost 4 hours in the museum having fun.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

So much fun!!! Weeeeee!!!!

Sherryn said...

Next time, we go together ya....